Ash Wednesday Service
February 17 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday Night Lenten Services
The focus for the Lenten Season this year will be drawn from the readings that come from the Service of the Easter Vigil. Each of these readings offer a description of God, a metaphor of the resurrection, and a reference to baptism. Below are each week’s theme and scripture reference.
Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
- Feb. 24 Creation (Genesis 1:1-2:4)
- March 3 Flood (Genesis 7:1-15, 11-18; 8:6-18; 9:8-13)
- March 10 Deliverance at the Red Sea (Exodus 14:10-31; 15:20-21)
- March 17 Salvation freely offered to all (Isaiah 55:1-11)
- March 24 Deliverance from the fiery furnace (Daniel 3:1-29)