Classes are held Sundays at 5:00 – 6:15pm or 6:30 – 7:45pm.
You will receive your class assignment from Pastor Steve.
• Sept. 12th
• Jan. 9th
• Feb. 13th (this may change to connect with Valentine’s Dinner on Feb. 11)
• March 6th
• April 10th
Confirmation Information Letters
Below are letters sent at the beginning of the school year. Please let us know if you have any questions. Email Pastor Steve
November 5-7, 2021 at Lutheran Hills Camp, Morgantown. Please contact Pastor Steve if you are interested in being a chaperone or providing transportation.
Deposits ($25) and medial release forms should be turned in by October 24. Copies of retreat papers are linked below:
2nd & 3rd year students will be interviewing their Baptismal Sponsors or other adults as part of Confirmation Class this year. To submit videos of these interviews to use during class, please use the Flipgrid link below or use join code f86b6f3a. User IDs will be given out in class.
You can also send videos using other file sharing services such as Google Drive, iCloud or Dropbox. Send links or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Questions for Baptismal Sponsors:
Questions for 2nd Year Confirmation Students to ask their Sponsor:
- What is your favorite Bible verse or story? Why?
- What is your favorite hymn, church song, or piece of music that reminds you of God? Why?
- How do you experience Jesus in your daily life?
- How do you feed your soul?
- What does it mean to be a Christian?
Questions for 3rd Year Confirmation Students to ask their Sponsor:
- Describe a time when you felt personally close to Jesus?
- What gifts do you think God has bestowed upon you? How do you use them?
- For me, to be a follower of Christ means…
- How do you serve God?
- Talk about two people that have had a profound impact on your faith.